- Category: Supplier
- Country: Afghanistan
- City: YuYao
- Address: Leanhu Village, Mazhu Town ,Yuyao , Zhejiang , China
- Listed: Oct 10 9:54 am
- Expires: 24 days, 21 hours
Stainless steel sinks are the home improvement for many sophisticated kitchens. As an ordinary consumer, how to identify the quality of stainless steel sinks in the purchase process? Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers remind consumers that when purchasing a sink, they can judge the quality of the quality from the following criteria:
1. The process of stainless steel faucet has welding method and integral molding method. We have seen some branded sinks, the same size, the price is very different. There are material factors as well as process costs. Of course, it can be said with certainty that the stainless steel sink material of the one-piece molding method is definitely better than the welding method. The first-class water tank is generally produced by one-time stamping method. Of course, there are also low-end products in the brand, and there are many welding methods. Got it. Solder tight, no solder joints. Welding quality is a key factor affecting the life of the water tank. Welding is good, which can prevent raw embroidery and desoldering. This is in terms of double slots.
2. The steel plate for making a good sink is a 304 steel plate. This type of steel plate is suitable for kitchen use regardless of hardness and wear resistance. The steel surface is particularly smooth, no oil, no dirt, no need to brush the ball to clean, use a rag is enough. Generally, the water tank needs to have an overflow device, and the surface looks fine.
3, environmental sanitation, easy to clean, good flatness. The more straightforward criteria for determining quality and grade are: gloss, oil and no smudge after washing the basin. Material anti-fouling is a priority when purchasing a sink. In order to make the sink clean, many people are used to brushing with a steel ball. The sink is clean for a while, so the sink is actually dirty. Because of the easy-to-scale sink, the quality of the steel is not so good, and it is easier to hang dirty things with a steel ball.
4. The water pipe is leakproof, the precision of the fittings and the precision of the water tank are the same. PVC material is used, and the life of the water tank is the same as that of the water tank. The positioning of the steel ball is the key to the sewage discharge. The steel ball has good positioning quality and can quickly remove the sewage to prevent the odor from returning. The downpipe is another key to the sink to prevent odors. Designing the downpipe to be S-shaped can reduce the back smell of the sewer. It is even more perfect with a special sterilization process.
5, the thickness of the general sink is 0.8mm-1.0mm, the quality of 1mm is relatively good, too thin to affect the service life and strength of the sink, too thick and easy to damage the tableware. Good stainless steel sinks use thicker plates. Because the sink has been edge treated, it is difficult to see the thickness at once. The simpler method is to press the surface of the sink a little bit. If it is pressed down, the material is very thin, of course. You can borrow vernier calipers and spiral micrometers without being so troublesome.
information about Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers : https://myworldgo.com/blog/192/stainless-steel-sink-manufacturers-teaches-you-how-to-coordinate-your-kitchen-backsplash
3 total views, 2 today