- Category: Supplier
- Country: United States
- City: Yuyao
- Address: Leanhu Village, Mazhu Town ,Yuyao , Zhejiang , China
- Listed: Dec 4 8:57 am
- Expires: 16 days, 15 hours
After using the Stainless Steel Bathroom Faucet at home for a while, you will feel that the water volume is getting smaller and smaller and may be blocked by the drain pipe. There is a filter head at the outlet of the faucet. Once blocked, the amount of water will decrease. At this point, you can use an adjustable wrench or pliers to remove the filter head to see if any debris is stuck here. Increase, the filter head is clean and the water is clean.
Preparation tools: adjustable wrench and toothbrush.
The faucet’s filter head is the easiest to remove and can be unscrewed without tools. At this point, you can see that there are a lot of impurities in the filter head, which is why the water is not smooth. Use a toothbrush to remove impurities. Then use a detergent to clean the mucous membranes on the drain pipe, then clean it up, then install the filter head back. A wrench wrench is required to remove the faucet of the sink, and the rest of the cleaning method is the same as the kitchen faucet. After washing, the water output of the faucet is significantly increased.
Daily maintenance methods for faucets:
1. Do not use excessive force on the switch faucet. Even a traditional faucet doesn’t require much effort to tighten it. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest to support or use it.
2. The shower head metal hose of the bathtub faucet should remain naturally stretched. Do not roll it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not using, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid damage or damage to the hose.
3. Please have experienced and qualified professionals to carry out construction and installation. When installing, the faucet should try not to collide with hard objects. Do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface to avoid damage to the surface coating gloss. Carefully remove debris from the pipe and install the faucet.
7 total views, 2 today