- Category: Supplier
- Country: China
- City: YuYao
- Address: Leanhu Village, Mazhu Town ,Yuyao , Zhejiang , China
- Listed: Sep 25 11:31 am
- Expires: 10 days
Compared with the bathroom cabinets of other materials in the market, the stainless steel bathroom cabinets are superior in waterproof and moisture-proof performance, and the surface impact resistance is also quite strong. In order to make the stainless steel bathroom cabinets in the home have a longer service life, consumers are carrying out Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet must be carefully maintained during the use of stainless steel bathroom cabinets. What are the maintenance methods for stainless steel bathroom cabinets in daily life? These methods are summarized and classified, and shared with everyone:
1. Lightly put: When carrying, it should be lifted gently, do not drag hard to pull; when placed, it should be flat and stable, if the ground is not flat, the legs will be solid to prevent damage to the blink structure.
2. Sunscreen: Avoid exposure to strong sunlight, or place it in excessively dry places to prevent the wood from cracking and deforming, because there will still be some wood involved in the stainless steel bathroom cabinet.
3. Cleaning: cleaning can be diluted with general cleaning, then wet with a soft cloth and then wipe the stained area along the wood grain
4. Burn marks: Pyrotechnics leave scar marks on the surface of the stainless steel bathroom cabinet. If the paint surface is burning, you can put a fine cloth on the toothpick, gently wipe the traces, and then apply a thin layer of wax. Can be eliminated.
5. Hot marks: Inadvertently leave white hot marks on the stainless steel bathroom cabinet. Generally, just wipe with a cloth dampened with alcohol, toilet water, kerosene or strong tea.
6. Water stains: cover the marks with a damp cloth, then carefully press the wet cloth several times with the iron, the marks will disappear.
7. Scrub: The surface of the stainless steel bathroom cabinet is scratched. It is not touched with the wood under the paint. It can be painted with the same color as the color of the cabinet. It can be applied on the wound surface of the cabinet to cover the exposed ground color, and then thinly coated with transparent nail polish. Apply a layer.
8. Always use a soft cloth along the texture of the wood to remove dust from the cabinet. Before dusting, apply a cleanser on a soft cloth. Do not use a dry cloth to avoid rubbing. Stainless steel bathroom cabinets require manual humidification when used in a drier environment. Such as: regularly wipe the stainless steel bathroom cabinet with a soft cloth dampened with water.
9. Maintenance of glass countertop: When using, do not be scratched by sharp hard objects, and the colored countertops should be cleaned with neutral detergent.
10. Maintenance of wooden countertops: When using, do not rub and scratch with hard objects, use soft cloth and some furniture cleaner to lightly wipe.
11. Maintenance of the lens: When the lens shows water stains, clean it with a soft cloth and a neutral detergent.
information about Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-cabinet/bathroom-cabinet-bathroom-cabinet/
7 total views, 1 today