- Category: Supplier
- Country: United States
- City: YuYao
- Address: Leanhu Village, Mazhu Town ,Yuyao , Zhejiang , China
- Listed: Oct 30 6:04 am
- Expires: 14 days, 15 hours
With the popularity of Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets in the home kitchen, most consumers still do not know how to use stainless steel cabinets, which greatly shortens the service life of stainless steel cabinets and loses the beauty of stainless steel cabinets in the home kitchen. Here is a detailed description of the instructions for using stainless steel cabinets.
1. The surface protection film of the stainless steel kitchen cabinet should be torn off before use to avoid the tearing of the protective film due to the long time. If there is glue stain on the surface after tearing off, gently wipe it off with a soft cloth and banana water.
2. During use, avoid hot objects such as hot pots, hot water bottles, hot plates removed from microwave ovens, etc., directly in contact with the table top, and should be placed on the pot holder with rubber feet or insulation pads to reduce damage to the table. .
3. During the use, try to avoid hitting the table with sharp objects to avoid scratches. Cut vegetables and food on the cutting board to avoid leaving knife marks.
4. In use, salt or soy sauce and vinegar should be avoided to directly contact the countertop. Prevent acid chemicals from coming into contact with stainless steel kitchen cabinet surfaces such as paint, bleach, and hydrochloric acid.
5. After use, clean the surface of the stainless steel countertop with a soft scouring pad.
6. Long-term uncleaned yellow spots appear, it is a normal phenomenon, not rust but yellow spots, just use a scouring pad to take a proper amount of detergent on the surface to rub the surface, you can eliminate the macula.
7. Stainless steel cabinets are made of metal materials, so it is strictly forbidden to contact with chemicals such as methylene chloride, paint, stove cleaner, metal cleaner, acetone (nail polish remover) and strong acid cleaner. If you accidentally send it out. It is necessary to use a large amount of clean water to immediately carry out clean water, otherwise cracks and holes may occur.
8. When cleaning the stainless steel cabinet countertop cleaner, you can use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia to dilute it, then clean it with a damp cloth, and then wipe it with a damp cloth. It can be cleaned up in a few times.
information about Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets : http://www.articledude.com/classifieds/services/other-services/stainless-steel-kitchen-cabinets-look-better_i80423
9 total views, 2 today